"MVU User Service Agreement" ("this agreement") is an agreement between the MVU cloud mining platform ("MVU" or "us")and users ( "Users" or "You") who use the services provided by MVU and/or use the MVU website("this website").This agreement describes the related rights and responsibilities of MVU and users. Your use of the services provided by MVU and/or this website means that you agree to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree, you may not access this website or use the services provided by MVU. If you agree to and abide by all the terms of this agreement, MVU grants you personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable limited rights to access and use the services provided by MVU and the website.
This agreement stipulates the rights and responsibilities between the user and the company regarding the services provided by the company. The services provided by MVU and this website are the property of MVU.
MVU reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement at any time at its sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing this agreement regularly for the latest amendments. This agreement and its amendments will take effect as soon as MVU publishes it on this website (unless the effective time is specified in this agreement).This agreement may be modified due to changes in national policies, products and/or services, and the environment that supplements this agreement. The modified agreement will be published in an appropriate place on this website. If you continue to use MVU products and/or services when this agreement is updated, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the updated agreement and are willing to be bound by the updated agreement.
If you have any objections to the modification of this agreement, or if you are not satisfied with the services provided by MVU, you should immediately:
1. Stop using the services provided by MVU;
2. Inform MVU to stop the service through the customer service channel. After terminating the service, the user's right to use the MVU service is immediately terminated. You agree: In this case, MVU is not obliged to transfer any unprocessed information or unfinished services to you or any third party.
II. User information registration
1. The user hereby makes the following statements and guarantees to the company, and these statements and guarantees will be deemed to be re-made each time that the user uses MVU's services:
(1) If the user is a natural person, the user has reached the age of 18 and has full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) If the user is an entity, the user is legally established and effectively exists in accordance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where the entity is located, and has a good reputation;
(3) The user's acceptance and use of the services provided by MVU comply with applicable laws, regulations and related policies in the user's country/region, and does not violate the user's obligations to any other third parties;
(4) The user has the right to use the services provided by MVU and perform related obligations, and this agreement and related service purchase orders are valid and binding on the user.
(5) If you find that due to changes in facts or laws and regulations, you are unable to commit to the content specified in paragraphs (1) and/or (2) and/or (3) of this article, you will immediately stop using the services provided by FROGBT and pass the customer service The channel informs FROGBT to stop the service. After terminating the service, your right to use the FROGBT service immediately terminates. You agree: In this case, FROGBT has no obligation to transfer any unprocessed information or uncompleted services to you or any third party.
2. Regarding the registration data and information provided by you ("Registration Information"), you agree to:
(1) Provide legal, true, accurate and complete registration information;
(2) If there is any change, update user information in time. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the user shall bear all corresponding responsibilities and consequences;
(3) MVU reserves the right to impose certain restrictions on the account and/or suspend or terminate your use of MVU services based on the registration information you provide and MVU’s compliance obligations and internal risk control policies;
(4) Unless the prior written consent of MVU is obtained, each user can only register one account with MVU;
(5) Your order is a request to MVU for cloud mining service, and it does not mean that MVU has accepted your order. MVU reserves the right to refuse to accept user orders. If we accept your order, it means that a binding agreement ("Cloud Mining Service Agreement") has been generated between MVU and you regarding the mining machine sharing service agreed upon in this order. This cloud mining agreement stipulates the specific content of the contract. We will associate your hash rate contract with your account. Prior to this, the order is deemed to be processed, and MVU reserves the right to refuse to accept the order and refuse to accept payment from the user;
(6) For compliance purposes such as KYC (know your customer) and/or anti-money laundering, MVU has the right to require users to provide the account owner’s personally identifiable information (PII) and/or financial information;
(7) You need to enter your username and password when using some specific functions in the mining machine sharing service provided by FROGBT. If you are unable to access your account due to forgotten password or other reasons, FROGBT has the right to ask you to provide specific information including personal identification information in order to determine the true ownership of the account, including but not limited to: identification; proof of residence; phone number /Email proof of ownership and any identifiable activities on the website, such as transaction ID, order number, etc.; however, you promise that you will not share your username and/or password with others or allow any other third parties to use your account . FROGBT does not assume any responsibility for the improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party, as well as the consequences and losses caused. If you believe that your username and/or password are known by others or your account has been used by others without authorization, you should notify MVU immediately.
III. risk notice
1. You understand and agree: There are legal risks in the use of digital currency. Since the current legal supervision of digital currency is not yet mature, its value may not be protected by law/supervision, and its behavior may be deemed to be a violation of regulations or policies and terminate;
2. The value of any mining machine sharing package, any amount of any digital currency may be affected by many factors not controlled by MVU. These factors include but are not limited to: changes in mining difficulty and/or other mining parameters/attributes, fluctuations in the market price of digital currencies (fiat currency to digital currency exchange rates), hardware obsolescence and hardware amortization, etc.;
3. You understand and agree: due to the nature of digital currency, any digital currency holder and any number of any digital currency may lose part or all of its value at any time; for digital currency value reduction (or even zero) All losses suffered shall be borne by you, and MVU shall not bear any responsibility;
4. You understand and agree: MVU has the right to publish, modify, and/or provide anything related to the services provided by MVU and MVU at any time through official page announcements, site letters, emails, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages or regular letters information. MVU does not assume legal responsibility for any information obtained through MVU's formal channels.
5. You understand and agree: MVU will maintain or upgrade the system regularly or irregularly. MVU cannot guarantee that your use of the services provided by MVU is continuous and uninterrupted. Unless otherwise expressly stipulated in this agreement, you shall bear full responsibility for the losses (if any) caused by the interruption of MVU service.
6. You understand and agree: The information on this website does not constitute an offer to convey any type, nor should it be regarded or understood as an offer to sell or buy any securities, commodities or other financial products. In addition, MVU does not constitute an investment advisor and any information on the MVU website does not constitute the provision of investment advice. MVU does not guarantee that any goals, assumptions, expectations, strategies and/or objectives expressed or implied by the website have been or will be achieved, nor can it guarantee that the activities or performance described on the website will continue or continue in the future in the same manner as previously described on the website.
IV. The use of digital currency
1. You may not mine, buy, sell, exchange, hold, own or otherwise use or utilize digital currency in any way prohibited by laws or regulations applicable to you;
2. Before purchasing any mining machine sharing service, you should understand the business to ensure that the business suits your financial ability and risk appetite. You know and understand: digital currency has risks, including but not limited to:
(1) Currency price fluctuations-the price of any digital currency, including Bitcoin, may drop sharply, or even zero;
(2) Digital currency transactions may not be confirmed for a period of time. Although the possibility is low, certain digital currency transactions may never be confirmed. Unconfirmed digital currency transactions mean that they have not been completed;
(3) Digital currency transactions are irreversible-if you send any amount of digital currency to any wrong person or address, you may not be able to cancel the transaction or recover these funds;
(4) If you lose or forget any PIN or password required to access and use these digital currencies, the digital currencies may be lost or cannot be used by you;
(5) There may be inherent unknown technical defects;
(6) Various countries/regions may introduce and promulgate new laws, regulations and policies that affect the use of digital currencies.
3. By agreeing to these terms of service or by using the mining machine sharing service provided by FROGBT to mine digital currency, you indicate that you understand and accept the risks associated with digital currency.
4. The cloud mining service you obtained through MVU must not be used to attack the network, otherwise we have the right to terminate and deduct your service.
V. the cost of MVU Cloud Mining package
1. The cost of the cloud mining package includes: hashrate, electricity and management fees.
2. Hash rate: Hash rate is calculated based on the current price of the digital currency market, the forecast of the future market, and the attenuation of hash rate.
3. Electricity fee: The electricity fee charged by MVU will be used for the electricity fee generated by the operation of computing power: electricity fee; MVU reserves the right to adjust the electricity fee at its own discretion in the future, but the electricity fee package sold before the adjustment will not be affected.
4. Management fee: The management fee collected by MVU will be used for the operation and maintenance of the mining machine that runs the computing power, heat dissipation treatment, and risk prevention.
5. You understand and agree: The specific fees MVU charges you are stipulated in the specific cloud mining contract. If you cannot accept the fees specified in the cloud mining contact, you should not place an order for the cloud mining contract.
6. You understand and agree: As the computing power of the entire network will change, the difficulty of mining will also change. Therefore, the price of the cloud computing power joint mining service provided by MVU will be adjusted periodically, but the mining machine sharing packages that have been sold and the electricity fees (including maintenance fees) that have been paid will not be affected.
VI. MVU Cloud Mining Model
1. MVU provide cloud mining lease. Users place orders to buy hashrate through MVU.
2. The mining pool accessed by the MVU Cloud Mining platform will charge users a certain percentage of service fees, which are determined and collected by the mining pool;
3. The digital currency generated after purchasing the cloud mining service will be distributed to the user's MVU (if any) by the mining pool according to the PPS model (or PPS derivative model, such as FPPS, PPS+) through FROGBT. In the account wallet; the user can withdraw the digital currency in the wallet to other addresses. The user should confirm that the digital currency receiving address filled in is suitable for receiving the withdrawal request. If the wallet address filled in by the user has restrictions on the amount of payment Neither the MVU nor the mining pool accessed by the MVU platform will be liable for any loss of revenue.
4. The mined digital currency (if it exists) will be issued at 10:00 every day and the mining income will be issued yesterday. MVU reserves the right to change the issuance time and notify in advance.
5. MVU will not make any promises for your future earnings. Any future-related earnings or yield (or rate of return) data mentioned on the MVU website or MVU event page are estimates and assumptions, and the actual amount of earnings It will be affected by many factors such as the price of digital currency, the difficulty of the entire network, the lucky value of the mining pool, and the proportion of the service fee of the mining pool.
VII. Order payment, cancellation, change, refund
1. Users can use various payment methods supported by the MVU platform to purchase cloud mining services;
2. If the user chooses to purchase the cloud mining service through digital currency transfer: the user should transfer the digital currency to the digital currency account provided by MVU, and the payment amount depends on: the sum of US dollar orders, the US dollar at the time of purchase / the number selected for payment Currency exchange rates and Bitcoin network transfer fees (third-party terms and payment commissions may apply);
3. If the user decides not to complete the order, the user may not pay the order if the order has been created but has not been paid. The status of such orders will be changed to timeout after a period of time (according to the payment method) given by MVU. MVU will not process requests for overtime orders, and users are not obliged to continue to execute overtime orders;
4. The user is fully responsible for the accuracy of the payment, including but not limited to: destination account address, transfer amount and other payment details;
5. If the transferred amount is lower than the actual service fee required, MVU reserves the right to decide on its own before activating the cloud computing power joint mining service: adjust the cloud computing power joint mining service accordingly to make the received funds and the cloud provided Match the computing power joint mining service; or refuse to activate the cloud computing power joint mining service until the user has paid the amount owed;
6. If the transfer amount is higher than the actual required service fee, the user can choose to require MVU to adjust the cloud computing power joint mining service according to the actual transfer amount received or add the excess amount to the user's MVU account balance;
7. If the user uses wrong/insufficient information and/or initiates payment to the wrong target account (the address is not MVU or controlled by MVU), MVU reserves the right to request the correct payment, and is not responsible for the losses suffered by the user Any liability and reject any form of claim;
8. After the user makes the payment, due to reasons such as the confirmation time of the digital currency, the amount transferred by the user may be delayed in the account. MVU has the right to generate a valid cloud mining service package after confirming the receipt;
9. MVU has no obligation to actively resolve payment-related issues or disputes without the user submitting a payment dispute resolution application:
(1) The user has the right to contact the MVU support staff and provide proof of payment that meets the requirements of MVU within 14 days after the payment is created, in order to submit an application for dispute resolution related to the payment. For applications submitted after 14 days, MVU reserves the right to refuse processing;
(2) If MVU has reasonable grounds for suspicion, or in fact it has not received payment but it has activated the mining machine sharing package for the user, MVU has the right to require the user to provide a proof of payment that meets the requirements of MVU. The user should provide proof of payment that meets MVU requirements within 14 days after receiving the request;
(3) The proof of payment should include but not limited to: MVU order number, unique transaction ID or number, destination account address information, transfer amount, and account statement from the payment system used;
(4) If the user initiates a payment-related dispute application to MVU, but the user fails to provide proof of payment or other evidence that meets the requirements of MVU within 14 days, or MVU reasonably believes that the evidence is insufficient or invalid, MVU reserves the right to refuse to process the user’s payment The right to apply for dispute resolution.
10. If MVU reasonably believes that there is a payment dispute, MVU reserves the right to adjust/cancel the relevant cloud mining contract and/or the user's account balance.
11. MVU reserves the right to change the type and price of the cloud mining contracts at any time. MVU's cloud mining contract type and price changes will take into account the current market price. The cloud mining contract that the user has purchased will not be affected;
12. To the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, both parties agree: Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all purchased cloud computing power joint mining packages are final purchases and non-refundable. MVU reserves the right to refund at its sole discretion. If MVU decides to provide refunds for individual cloud mining contracts, it does not mean that MVU recognizes and is obliged to agree to the same or similar refunds in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply;
13. The user hereby acknowledges: If the cloud mining contract has taken effect, and the user requests to terminate the cloud mining contract due to unsatisfactory mining income, mining services that do not meet expectations, etc., MVU will not refund any the cost of the cloud mining contract;
14. If MVU provides a refund in accordance with this agreement or applicable laws and regulations, any additional costs (such as third-party handling fees) incurred shall be borne by the user.
VIII . Restrictions and Obligations
1. You must not use this website or the services provided by MVU to engage in activities that violate applicable local laws and regulations. Do not use this website to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
(1) Inciting resistance and undermining local laws and regulations; inciting subversion of state power, overthrowing of national systems, undermining national unity and any other terrorist activities;
(2) Fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors, and disrupt social order;
(3) Promote feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, and abetting content;
(4) Openly insult others or fabricate facts;
(5) Damage to the credibility of state agencies;
(6) Other violations of applicable local laws and regulations;
2. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, this agreement and all rules applicable to this website and services.
3. You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by MVU.
4. You agree and promise that you are only using the services provided by MVU for your own benefit, and you have not used the services provided by MVU on behalf of others or for the benefit of other third parties.
5. You agree to contact MVU in a timely manner when you find or suspect that other users have violated the relevant provisions of this agreement or have any fraud or misconduct.
6. Users shall not maliciously register accounts on this website in any way, including but not limited to registering multiple accounts to obtain profits and rewards.
7. Users should not steal other user account information or perform other actions that affect the security of other user accounts.
8. You must not use any method to block your Internet traffic and IP address (such as Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc.) or use other technical services that hide the user's real Internet connection.
9. Users shall not use the hashrate provided by MVU to attack the network and other illegal activities.
10. The intellectual property rights of any content displayed on the MVU website or application software, including but not limited to articles, pictures, news, materials, website structure, website layout, website design, unless otherwise specified, are fully owned by FROGBT. Users should respect the intellectual property rights of MVU.
11. Without the authorization or permission of MVU, users shall not engage in any commercial activities or seek profit in the name of MVU or this website and/or use the information/data of this website.
Y12. ou promise and guarantee that your use of the cloud mining service provided by MVU will not negatively affect the reputation of MVU or cause MVU to bear legal liabilities or other penalties or sanctions.
13. Cloud mining services are prohibited in the following countries or regions: Balkans, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea-Ukraine, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea , Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong and China. Please confirm that the cloud mining service is legal in your country or region. Otherwise, you will bear all legal consequences.
14. If the user violates the above regulations, MVU reserves the right to directly take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits caused by the violation, and/or pursue the user's legal and other related responsibilities through legal means.
IX . Liability for breach of contract
1. For any user's violation of this agreement (including but not limited to: the user does not pay the service fee as agreed in the agreement, the user's use of the service provided by MVU is illegal in the user's country/region of residence, etc.), MVU has the right to suspend or terminate at any time Provide users with services and request users to compensate MVU for related losses;
2. If MVU has reason to suspect that you are using the services provided by MVU and/or this website in a fraudulent or other improper manner, MVU has the right to suspend the provision of services to you or request you to suspend the use of this website until you can provide information that meets the requirements of MVU prove.
X. Limitation of Liability
1. The package provided by MVU corresponds to the real hashrate. The real computing power will fluctuate due to unstable factors such as the network and the power of the mining machine. MVU does not promise 100% stable operation. Except for the following situations, other situations (including but not limited to: digital currency prices, changes in inherent attributes, the difficulty of the entire network, mining pool lucky value, mining pool service fee rate and other factors caused by package income fluctuations) MVU will not be carried out make up.
(1) If the package service is interrupted due to insufficient power supply, MVU will compensate the affected packages (except for the high-water season package) 1:1 extended compensation (that is, the power is off for 1 hour, and the mining is extended for 1 hour; the specific extended compensation time is based on The actual compensation time displayed on the user interface shall prevail), and the postponed part shall be added after the normal end time of the package.
2. The services provided by MVU may be affected by various factors, including but not limited to natural disasters, telecommunication operator control, computer viruses, hacker attacks, wars, strikes, riots, government actions, and city-level power grid power supply accidents. The above risks may affect the timeliness, safety and accuracy of the services provided by FROGBT. MVU does not promise to bear the above risks. In this regard, MVU will exempt from liability to the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations.
3. The user agrees: The third-party link/website address provided by MVU is only for convenience and reference. Since such third-party websites or links are not under the control of MVU, MVU cannot guarantee that users' access to such websites or links is safe and virus-free. MVU is not responsible for any loss caused by the user's access to such third-party links and any other third-party links not controlled by MVU.
4. The user understands and agrees: In any case, MVU will not be responsible for the following matters and the loss caused by the user due to the following matters:
(1) Loss of trading profits;
(2) Service interruption;
(3) Damage or loss of information;
(4) Damage or loss of data;
(5) The computing power dies or withdraws from the market;
(6) Losses caused by laws, regulations and policy factors;
(7) Losses caused by the user's violation of this agreement (including but not limited to: providing inaccurate personal information to MVU, leaking passwords to third parties, etc.);
(8) And other events not controlled by MVU.
5. You agree and accept: You shall be responsible for any and all liabilities, claims, losses, fines and any costs related to this (including but not limited to court fees and Reasonable attorney's fees) to compensate MVU and its officers and directors, employees, MVU's affiliated entities and their respective successors and assigns and to avoid any loss.
6. The user agrees: MVU's full responsibility to the user under this agreement shall not exceed the service fee paid by the user to MVU.
XI. Other agreements
1. Waiver: MVU has not enforced one or several terms of this agreement, or failed to exercise any of its rights under this agreement, or did not require the user to perform any of its obligations in this agreement at any time, it should not be understood For MVU to waive the above relevant terms, or affect the validity of this agreement in any way or FROGBT's right to enforce the terms of this agreement, it should not prevent MVU from taking any other actions that it was originally entitled to take at any time.
2. Severability: If any provision of this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, these provisions shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the legal effect of any other provisions.
3. Applicable law: All disputes, claims or other matters arising from or related to users' use of the services provided by FROGBT and/or this website shall be governed by Singapore law.
4. Any disputes related to this agreement or caused by this agreement shall first be settled by both parties through negotiation. If the parties cannot reach an agreement within 30 days after the dispute arises, the dispute shall be submitted to the FROGBT local arbitration committee for arbitration. The arbitration tribunal consists of one arbitrator. The result of the arbitration is final and binding on all parties.